Valentine's Day

mood : struggling with assignment
music : Elevate - True Worshippers

Before I postpone it longer, and forget it at all, I am gonna post this, well in a short post. So one day before I went back to Indonesia, 11 February 2010, I watched Valentine's Day with my friends. We have talked about this ever since this movie hasn't came out. Well, it came out on 11 February :p

Straight away after our class finished, we went to Sunway Pyramid and watched this movie. Knowing that a lot of big stars took place in this movie makes me feel exciting to watch this movie. And this movie didn't disappoint me. Well, only Taylor Swift. Maybe she doesn't born to be an actress? She is good in singing, I like her, but, I don't know, she didn't look good.

Anyway, this movie was nice. They make Valentine's day looks so special, though in real life it's not that special. XD. Well, maybe coz I'm single? :p Whatever. This movie was good, and I recommend you guys to watch it ^.^ In the end, this movie makes me feel that there's someone for me out there. Haha.

8/10 for u guys :)


PS: I like the song! Taylor Swift - Today was a fairy tale.

P/PS: Though I'm single, and that day wasn't even valentine's day yet, I got 2 valentine's present :p 1 white grape and 1 box of chocolate. Thanks guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment