The Tooth Fairy

mood : can't explain.
music : Aaron Yan Ya Lun - Yuan Yi Bu Ai Ni. (In love with Aaronn gyaaaa)


My lecturer, all of a sudden, extended our final date for the-3k-to-5k-words-assignment. So now its due date is 24 February 2009. More or less one month from now. And this.. only makes me lazier to do it. Hahaha. Gezzz. Feel a bit save because it's still so long, buttt.... I will feel worried in my chinese new year break. Huhu. FYI, I am going back to Indonesia for this CNY ^^ yay.

Since we still have a lot of time to do our assignment (not really actually), me and my classmate and her sister went to Pyramid to watched The Tooth Fairy. It looks funny in the thriller, and well it is. Hahaha, can't stop laughing! A lot of things we can learn from this movie. Like, practice makes perfect ;) and dream is good for everyone. So start dreaming! Albert Einstein used to dream a lot! :p

Anywayss, I think this movie deserves 7,5/10.

This is my sixth movie in 2010, and my last movie in January seems. Time flies uh? January will end soon, and 2 more weeks, I will be back to my lovely home ^^ Can't hardly waitt!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment