The Treasure Hunter

mood : not so good. this internet id and password things make me SICK.
music : Risingstar - Mulia

Okay, so yesterday I went out with my mandarin course chum to spend my last day holiday in Jakarta, coz today I'm back to Sunway, well, here I am, in Sunway.

We watched The Treasure Hunter, a Jay Chou movie. FYI, my friend is a super huge fan of Jay Chou :p. In the movie she can't stopping saying how cool Jay Chou is. Well, no, I am just exaggerating :p She isn't that addict hahaha.

Photobucket

The movie itself, erm, supa dupa unclear, at least for me and several people. We just couldn't get what the meaning of the story is. OR where is the story wanna bring us to.

It starts with a so-not-obvious beginning, the story goes more obscure, and it end with a not-what-the-audiences-think-and-want-it-to-be. =______=

If u have watched it, can u tell me, the guy who dressed like a mummy, who is he? Too many parts in the movie which I couldn't understand, not that I am dumb, well, I am not smart as well, but this movie is totally obscure -___-

As well as the ending, HOW COME Jay Chou and Chiling Lin didn't get together????? It's really disappointed =( They should be together!! A girl always wants a happy ending :p but this movie just couldn't give it =( so sad.

Photobucket

However, if I compare this movie and High Kick Girl, the Karate especially, this movie wins a lot. Ugh yea, High Kick Girl is that bad.

The other good thing is this movie is played by Jay Chou who got good-looking face, and Chiling Lin who is so beautiful. They make this movie not so boring, either for ladies or gents. :p

I would rate this movie 5,5/10. First I thought I will give 5, but.. Jay Chou received a plas! Hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment