High Kick Girl


So today I went to Mall of Indonesia with my friend, and we watched High Kick Girl. This is my first movie in 2010, but unfortunately it is soooooooo damn bad. Yes, It is. I am so sorry but I would like to rate this move 0,5/10. I think I never watch a movie worse than this. There are too many repeated scenes in this movie. Seriously, a lot! I should have counted how many :p and there are a lot of silent scenes. You know, when the actor and actress don't do anything. Like slow motion, something like that, when we are asked to watch the face of the actor or actress. Seriously bad! I'm sure. Pretty sure. If they cut the repeated scenes and silent scenes, I think this movie would be less than 1 hour (and it would be better, well.. hopefully).

The story is pretty simple. A girl, they say she is more than just a cute high school girl, who loves karate. She is chasing the black belt, and she is strong (her feet is soooo cool!). She went to a dojo (I think something like that). Then a group called Destroyers, which is looking for the dojo's capten, take advantage of this girl. The group uses this girl to attract her sensei to come, and this group is going to kill him in order to revenge. In the end, her sensei comes and he beats all of the member of the Destroyers. So simple right?

I felt soooo sleepy when I was watching this movie. -______- Plas, there were not so many people watching this movie as well. I should have listen to my friend to watch Sherlock Holmes instead.

What a bad movie to start my year =x


0 comments:

Post a Comment