Alvin and The Chipmunks The Squeakquel

mood : great :D
music : True Worshippers - God is Our Victory ( Yes, He is! )

Today was a great day :) I watched two movies today. Both are cartoon.. ermm.. musical cartoon? Well, the first one was Alvin and The Chipmunks The Squeakquel.

Photobucket

I enjoyed watching the first one, It was very cute. They were very cute. This movie is even more, coz they have more than 3 chipmunks now ;) There were 6! The other 3 are female chipmunks, called The Chipettes. Well, Chipettes sounds funny, coz its meaning kinda rude according to Chinese :p

Photobucket
Here are the guys ;)
Simon, Alvin, Theodore.

Photobucket
Look at The Chipettes ;)
Jeanette, Brittany, Eleanor.

The Chipettes are soooooooo cute, I can't stop laughing when I'm hearing them singing Single Ladies. Soooo cute xD xD No wonder The Chipmunks fall in love with them ;)

If I rate this movie, I think I would like to give 7/10. Even if they are so cute and can sing and dance, I don't think I will like it if they enter my school :p Besides, this movie was very amusing. Children and stress people should watch this :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment