DOGS. hate#2

mood : not so good =x
music : none, it's almost morning! Everyone is sleeping so better I don't turn on any musics.

This time I am gonna talk about stuff I hate #2.
I think I will always hate this thing, while a lot of other people sooooooo into this things Or should I say.. animal..?

I hate DOGS. jep. dogs.

Maybe some of you will think "why?? they are soo cutee"
well yeah.. sometimes they can be so cute -they are so cute when they keep quiet-. I hate them when they are barking, or looking at me with you-look-so-delicious eyes.

Okay I admit. They scare me off!

Emm, I got some stories why I so damn hate this type of animal. I can't stand being close with them.

So the story goes... Once upon a time.. When I was a kid, I think approximately 8 years old, I was going to go back home, and on my way, there was some other kids playing with a dog. I didn't have any bad feeling. I just wanted to pass by, not even looking at them. But everything changed when the guy who actually was holding the dog suddenly let the dog RUN. The worse is that dog ran into me. It was chasing me! What I could do that time is just run, coz I scared. That dog scared me away. -___- Can you imagine that? I am, a lil 8 yo girl, being chased by a dog. Iuww. That tragic incident makes me start hating dogs.

You were chased by a dog, and that makes you hate dog? What a joke! A lot of people have ever been chased by a dog or maybe some dogs, and they don't hate them.

Yeahhhhhh.. I got another story..
So this time, I was a lil bigger. I think I was 11 years old? Emm, not really sure. I've moved out from my old house already. No, it's not because of that dog which chased me. :p That time, my cousins and I were going to play basketball. We need to walk around 5-10minutes to reach the basketball field. On our way there.. There was an uncle watering his garden, and next to him, there was a dog! FYI, it's bigger than the dog which chased me.

What we thought was "that dog wouldn't do anything to us, since its owner was next to him, that uncle wouldn't let his dog bite other people right?" but it was wrong. That crazy uncle, didn't do anything to save us when his dog chasing us. Again I told you, it was chasing us! Therefore, once again I ran, WE ran, coz all of us scared with dogs :p we ran until that dog didn't chase us anymore.

The story doesn't stop there. On our way there, we almost reached there, there was another dog! It's bulldog. Crazy! When we're walking, suddenly it barked. Super duper shoking me! Lucky us, there was a security, so we asked him to help us, bring us to the field, and guard us as well.. hehehe.. So we could reach the basketball field without any loss.

Chasing twice by dogs still not a good excuse for hating dogs?

I hope you guys will understand why I hate dogs so much after knowing my third story.
So this time, I was more mature. I was 16 years old. Well it happened last year. My highschoolmates and I were going to do our project. I remember it was our English project. We're gonna do it in one of my friend's house, which has a dog. A very scary dog. Yes it is. It is sooooo scary. That dog always barks when there is a stranger. Always. That dog always BARKS. I hate so much that kind of dog. So damn noisy. Therefore, it barked when it's seeing us. We're strangers for it.

It kept barking even my friend has asked it to shut up. When we were going to pass through it. Worst thing happened. It's going mad! It tried to bite us. My 2 friends were so lucky, they could pass through that dog when my friend's holding her dog. Unfortunately, my friend couldn't endure anymore. That dog is very strong. So it ran off and it BITED my other friend who was standing in front of me. IT SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME. I was so shocked seeing that incident.

What would happen if my friend didn't stand in front of me?
For sure that dog would bite me, and I will cry cry cry and hate dogs MORE than I hate them now.

That was horrible. Extremely horrible. Since that time, I couldn't stand too close with barking dogs. They will remind me of that accident. I hate it. Seriously hate it.

I just can hope that my future boyfriend isn't a guy who loves dogs so much. =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment